texas zombie girl and all her shinies
texas zombie girl and all her shinies

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

as if beading wasn't enough...

I like trying new stuff all the time.  After all, all the free time granted me as a homeschooling mom of three starting a home church means I should pick up a new hobby.  Don's aunt does felting (with the wool from her own sheep of course lol), and Stephanie learned it when at co-op.  Natural progression says it's my turn lol.

Here they are for your critique:




So, what do you think?  I already have a few smaller change purses in a pretty pinky red color that are in the works.  They aren't really finished just yet.  They need a clasp and, let's face it...BEADS!!  I will share them again when they are complete.

Cool?  Yes?  No?

\IiiI

No comments:

Post a Comment