texas zombie girl and all her shinies
texas zombie girl and all her shinies

Saturday, January 10, 2009

inside the beadhouse

Up-to-date photos of the place where all the infamy takes place: the beadhouse...(insert eerie music and Vincent Price laugh here). It used to be called the bead cubby, but I have expanded it, at least in my head. Descriptions are *above* photos, not below, so don't confused lol.

The full on view from the closet/clothes rack:
`

`
My mini art gallery if you will. It contains all the goodies I got from my cyber friend Rae of Four Ravens (www.fourravens.com), an awesome place to purchase handmade mandalas, altercitos, etc. I also have the drawings from my Texas momma, Wiley. She is also the one who drew the heart used in the title of this blog. She is *amazing*! You will also see the huge stack of magazines that I covet: Su Casa and Bead and Button. Bead and Button always has cool projects and Su Casa takes me back home with its beautiful pictures and commentary about all things Southwest.
`
`
My bead creation lab. It is also called "the desk" to keep away unwanted icky people. The pretty plaque on the right is one of the altercitos I mentioned earlier. It is titled "Walk In Peace". If it wasn't for the unbelieveable gift of bead from Naomi for my birthday last year, there wouldn't be any boxes full of shiny goodies sitting here. I am so indebted to her it isn't even funny.
`

`

The wall o' stuff. Yup, there it is...

I realize that to the untrained eye, it may seem crazy and cluttered, but no no no. A place for everything...everything in it's place, believe me. This is home.

Hope you liked my mini tour :).

\IiiI



No comments:

Post a Comment